Group Health Benefits
In today’s working environment, valued employees are looking for more than financial compensation. They also want an employer who supports their health and the health of their families.
For this reason, either by itself or paired with group insurance products, consider attracting and retaining employees with group benefit plans. From traditional health and dental benefits to alternative arrangements like employee wellness programs, group auto insurance or flexible work situations, group benefits help make employees more efficient, productive, and happy. Employers also gain tax benefits, such as premiums that are deductible as a business expense in some cases.
Group Health Benefits are available to businesses of all sizes, down to one employee in addition to the business owner.
Flexible plans offer employers and employees cost-effective, customized ways to address their needs. Choose from an array of benefits like:
- Extended health and dental care coverage, which includes options like prescription drugs, paramedical services, vision care, out-of-country medical coverage, basic dental work and orthodontics
- Group life insurance
- Group short- and long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance and wellness programs
- Alternative group benefits, such as group auto insurance or flexible work arrangements
- Group critical illness coverage, to help ensure your employees can survive a critical illness
- Benefits plans tailored to specialized employee groups, such as foreign or part-time workers
All Group Health Benefits Packages include administrative support such as employee additions, terminations, billing, claims assistance, COBRA or state continuation management, and compliance assistance.
Contact us today to learn more about the benefits of products and services that fit the needs of your business.